MTS rebuilds and customises the most sought-after industry-standard models.
The inserters are rebuilt to meticulous standards, from the frame upwards. The finished products compare favourably with the newer designs, for quality and productivity.
Features that MTS offers within its rebuild programme range from:
- Varying number of Feed stations
- Supplementary Feeders such as Sure-Feed friction feeders for greater flexibility of input material
- Camera recognition for matching, sequence checking and intelligent station selection
- Touch screen operator interface and PLC control.
- Channels for feeding, collating and folding on-line
- Light curtains to replace Perspex covers, providing greater visibility and accessibility for the operator
- The Taurus camera system where intelligence and pack integrity are required
In some instances, modifications to original component designs, to enhance reliability and performance