Automation for the Mailing industry
MTS is an independent company, formed in 1998 and based in Romford. The reputation of the company has been developed on the strengths of its’ electrical, electronic and mechanical expertise within the mailing industry. We provide standard, bespoke and intelligent solutions to cater for a wide range of mailing applications.
Unique within this industry is our ability to innovate and evidence of that is the Feedline 14, i-Stacker and Mail Integrity Platform. These are added value products designed to build on your existing investment, improve productivity and reduce labour costs. They are entirely in-house developments from concept, design, creation of their individual control systems, software development and construction.
An integral part of our core business is rebuilding of inserters, folders along with a wide range of spare parts and the provision of maintenance support, either on a contract or ad hoc basis.
A summary of our solutions:
- Rebuilt standard and intelligent envelope mailing solutions.
- Camera systems for either matching applications or simply creating a database of mailed items.
- The integration of Channels for billing applications where the requirement is to intelligently accumulate & nest fold varying number of pages per addressee.
- Inline feeder folder – online folding of a single sheet / primary document.
- Mail integrity / audit trail – where verification is required of every mail piece, by time and date stamp, supported by a CSV file which can be used for either internal or customer management information.
- Automation of Mail sorting either by mail break or batch count, supported by management information of every mail pack.
- Friction feeders – provides versatility to mailing lines to feed booklets, rigid items, ‘Z’ folded and open edged documents, credit cards etc.
- Automated Card attaching solutions – where items such as credit and loyalty cards are required to be attached to carriers either generic or matched, with the creation of a database of mailed items.
- Envelope sealer – automating the envelope sealing process where items have had to be manually enclosed.